Friday, May 21, 2010

Elk Meadow - The Mucus Kid Rides Again!

Time: 53 minutes
Distance: 6.01 miles
Effort: Easy
Body: Poor
Weather: Mostly sunny and spring-like



Around 7 p.m., on the drive back up the hill after running errands down in Lakewood I decided it was time to push it a bit and try to get on the mend. Three full days of the crud is driving me nuts, especially with spring making another appearance. So, about 7:45 p.m., I laced up the running shoes and headed out for an easy loop around Elk Meadow.


I felt better running that I thought. And, all the hacking, spitting and coughing was more than enough to keep any mountain lions from mistaking me for something tasty.


We'll see tomorrow whether the run helped chase out the crud.  Fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment