Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday, December 17 - Soda Creek Loop


Time: 36 minutes
Distance: 4.71 miles
Effort: Moderate
Body: Good
Weather: Cool and sunny


Racing back up the mountain to pick up J & C at the end of the second of two day-long meetings, I was very tempted to call it a night and get home. But, I had my running gear in the car...I had 30-40 minutes of available time...  Yes.  I am going to get in a couple of quick miles.  I ran a hilly loop through part of the Soda Creek neighborhood in Evergreen.  This high-end 'hood has a nice variety of options for loops.  Today's route was a mix of paved and dirt roads in the southern end of the subdivision.  Felt good to get out and dust out the cobwebs resulting from working into the wee hours last night.  654 feet of elevation gain.  Average pace:  7:47.

No comments:

Post a Comment