Saturday, February 27, 2010

People's Path - Hiwan Hills - Easy

Time: 1:15
Distance: 9.03 miles
Effort: Easy
Body: Good
Weather: Cloudy and Cool



Procrastinated all day about whether to go for a run.  Was content just to hang out with the family after being in New Orleans most of the week. About 5 p.m., JP said, "Are you running today?" That was enough to kick my brain back into the "consistency is key" groove.  So, out the door I went.


Easy nine miles on the paved People's Path that parallels Evergreen Parkway to Dedisse Park...then along the closed park road and trails to Evergreen Lake...through downtown Evergreen....then, a winding set of residential roads back to the People's Path.


Despite my slugishness, the minute I started running I was happy to be out and moving. 


Weatherman is calling for 2-5 inches in the foothills tomorrow. Paging springtime!



No comments:

Post a Comment