Friday, September 10, 2010

Soda Creek Loop

Easy a.m. trail/road loop starting from a local bagel joint, where I had an early meeting.


Time: 37 minutes
Distance: 5.02 miles
Effort: Moderate
Body: Good
Weather: Cool & Sunny



After dropping jP and CP at school, I parked at The Bagelry and did a quick five-mile loop before a breakfast meeting. Ended up running most of it at tempo effort in order to ensure I closed the loop by the meeting time. 


The run is basically a down-up loop with 640 feet of elevation loss and gain. Average pace was 7:24.


Felt good to crank out a quick, hard run. I ended up taking three days off due to a combination of wanting to ensure the lingering fatigue issue I had these past 10 days was resolved and being over-scheduled between family, work and volunteer stuff.


Back into it just in time for the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment