Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boulder Rez - South Valley Ranch - Steady

Time: 1:15
Distance: 10 miles
Effort: Easy
Body: Good
Weather: Clear & Warm



Easy 10 miles around the Boulder Reservoir and the South Valley Ranch loop.  Average pace 7:30.  Just 296 feet of elevation gain. Felt good to run on this relatively flat, low elevation dirt route.






Signed up today for the Pike Peak double...the ascent and marathon. I was on the fence right up to registration time as to whether or not to sign up for both races. I kept meaning to think more about what I wanted to do, but never got around to giving it much thought. At the last minute, I decided it would at least be an interesting challenge. The three times I have run the ascent, I had a great time. So, with the double, I guess it'll be twice the fun, with a healthy dose of suffering to go along with it. August sure seems like a long way off.


JM also is doing a double at Pikes.



1 comment: