Saturday, June 5, 2010

Towson, Maryland - Steady II

Time: 49 minutes
Distance: 7.06 miles
Effort: Moderate
Body: Good
Weather: Hot & Humid



Brother-in-law dropped me drove me over to Towson University and showed me a loop of sidewalks around the school. Sidewalks seems to be a rare commodity in these parts.


Ran a loop around the university campus, then explored a few neighborhoods in the area before running back to the house. Another very humid day. Feels good to sweat so much while exercising, but wonder how one could keep up with fluids on a day like this. Of course people do it all the time, but the thick air does make it more challenging.


Was feeling feisty today, so I pushed the pace a bit. Started with a hilly 5K in just a few seconds over 20 minutes, then kept the pace around 6:20-6:30 the rest of the run. The air my be humid here, but there's a hell of a lot of oxygen.


438 feet of elevation gain.















No comments:

Post a Comment