Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mt. Sanitas - Frontside Loop

Time: 1:13
Distance: 7 miles
Effort: Easy
Body: Good
Weather: Sunny & warm



Easy pace run from work to Mt. Sanitas. Ran up to the Sanitas summit via the Hogback and East Side Trails and returned down the west side on the Mt. Santias Trail. Pace was easy, but steady. Felt strong the whole way out and back.  Beautiful day. Lot's of people on the trail.




I can't remember the last time I went up Sanitas via the east side. It was a nice change. Was thinking on the way down how much I don't like running down either side of Sanitas on the maintained  trails. I much prefer the route down I ran yesterday. It's much less technical, with no big step-downs and is, thus, substantially more runnable, and less crowded.


Must remember to charge the GPS watch. Was back to low tech for today's run.



No comments:

Post a Comment