Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday, October 31st - Hiwan Loop

Run: Hiwan Loop
Time: 48:50
Distance: 6.51 miles
Effort: Moderate
Body: Good
Weather: Clear and cool

Took some effort to get my butt out of the house this afternoon. I had a difficult time shaking off a few too many Avery Jubilation Ales consumed at a Halloween party last night. We spent the day running a few errands and hiking around Evergreen Lake with the kids. I figured that activity would helped with the headache, but no dice. Time to pull out the best hangover cure known to man... a run. Around 4 p.m., with the trick-or-treating hour looming, I finally slipped on the Sauconys and hauled myself out of the house. I headed over to the Hiwan 'hood and ran the Fourth of July 5K route and returned home. And, what do you know...the headache was gone. Great night trick-or-treating with the kids...one was a hotdog...the other was an ice princess, a la the Chronicles of Narnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment